If you are lucky, I will do a blog post about my amazing NYE. Today is page 1 of a 365 page book. I’m taking the opportunity to outline some things about my patience, my peeves, my time and my attention.
Keep in mind if this is the first time you are reading this or this is the first time you’ve been given verbal/written warning to view this post, you will only be told once (and that’s not guaranteed.) Make any mistakes outlined in this post and you will likely be blocked.
This brings me to my next point. What I’ve mentioned above and what will be mentioned below this goes for ALL OF YOU. I don’t care how much we’ve talked, how much you’ve spent, if I’m EVER nice to you. If you send an email, it better be attached to a tribute.
It should also be made aware that at ANY time I can amend this post. Of course, I will send out the appropriate emails/social networking messages.
These things listed are in no particular order and should be considered equally important to one another.
- I get quite a bit of email. A lot consists of “are you into…” I’ve done an excellent job of outlining not only the titles but the listings I’ve published on Niteflirt. If you can’t deduce calling me fits what you are looking for, let my powers of deduction prevail; I won’t want to talk to you. I enjoy speaking with those who are intelligent.
- Another email I get frequently, “Will you be available later, tomorrow/when will you be available.” I don’t keep a particular schedule. I’m rarely available after 2am EST and almost never available before 10am EST. Add me to your favorites and call when both you and I are available.
- Updates via email: If you’d like to email me and let me know what’s going on in your life, strides you’ve made in your Bimbofication, Feminization or any other Fetish etc, make sure a TRIBUTE is attached with it. Otherwise your message will be deleted and unread.
- Happy New Years, Birthday, Christmas, Easter, 4th of July ETC via email: Unless you are sending me a tribute, gift and/or present along with the well wishes, save them. I have enough friends and family to share holidays and special occasions with. Just like other emails, these will also go unread and deleted.
- Can you call and “just listen” to me talk aka mouth breath heavily in my ear, because you are shy, you have people over in the next room blah blah blah? NO. This is by far one of the dumbest things I’ve ever read. Sadly, I’ve read this more than once. Refer to the first bullet point if you need this expanded upon.
- “I’d love to call and have YOU do…” Another BIG NO I am not a circus performer. If you are calling me under whatever listing you’ve chosen that pretty much sums it up.
This leads me to the next faux pas.
- I am not a huge fan of roleplay. Cue the gasps. Perhaps this is largely due to being lifestyle. I do realize that many within the lifestyle enjoy roleplay, I’m just not one of them. My only suggestion is if you really want to talk with me, do your best to pretend you aren’t roleplaying. Obviously don’t bother emailing a script to me. Don’t babble directions to me like a b-movie director. That will ensure the end of our call.
- “Hi, you’re hot” and other similar emails or emails that have less than or equal to 1 whole sentence. You’re dumb ass won’t even get a warning to read this post. Big mistake attempting to waste my time. These emails will lead to you getting blocked immediately.
- I send out 1 free minutes to NEW CUSTOMERS and from that point on to regular Niteflirt customers. The amount of free minutes vary. The frequency also varies. All it takes is ONE phone call lasting less than 5 PAID MINUTES and you will be removed from promotional free minutes. If you only have a few minutes to talk or don’t have enough money- wait till you do. Five minutes is still a short period of time but doesn’t annoy me to stop what I was doing to pick up the phone.
- Calling with ONLY THE FREE MINUTE I GAVE YOU: Yeah, that makes you a giant bag of smashed assholes. Those lame excuses that you wanted to make sure I was around to take your call. Whatever. I’m not the only person on Niteflirt you spend money on. I also know you have 2 chances before our call connects to add funds to your account. 1 – from the website and 2- the recording ASKS if you want to add more money before you continue with the call. Anyone who does this will never get free promotional minutes from me again.
To those of you who serve well and understand that I come first- my rules and regulations won’t seem harsh. To the time wasters, cheapskates, wankers and selfish pricks this will come off as me being a bitch (in the bad sense… everyone knows I can be a bitch in the good sense! lmao) Well then GOOD, I want to keep the useless at bay.